CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING EXCUSES
Every clay pigeon shooter needs a good excuse when he has shot cr*p!
1. Its too windy/sunny/wet/dry/dark
2. The cartridges are too slow/fast/ dirty/wrong colour
3. The gun is too hot/cold/dirty/clean/new/old
4. The targets are too hard/easy/invisible/near/ far
5. I’ve got man flue/rabies/sleeping sickness/hangover (most poular)
6. And the best of the lot – “I haven’t shot for ages”
Perm any sequence from above and you can’t miss (or you can)
THE NEXT SHOOT IS 28th April
IN CASE OF SEVERE WEATHER PLEASE CONTACT NEIL, ALAN OR KENNY ON THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOOT (SAT. AFTER 12 NOON) TO SEE IF THE SHOOT IS ON
PLAS-WADS ARE STILL BEING USED
PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!
IN CASE OF SEVERE WEATHER PLEASE REMEMBER TO CONTACT EITHER NEIL OR ALAN ON THE SATURDAY PM BEFORE THE SUNDAY SHOOT TO CHECK IF THE SHOOT IS ON.
IN ORDER TO UPDATE OUR RECORDS WILL ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO PLEASE LET KENNY, ALAN OR NEIL SEE THEIR SHOTGUN CERTIFICATES.
ALSO, COULD ANYONE WHO HAS RECENTLY MOVED OR CHANGED THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER PLEASE LET US KNOW.
CAN PEOPLE LET ALAN KNOW DETAILS OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES.